Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Comparing myself to a Disney Character...

This weeks 'challenge' was to compare yourself to a disney character. I'm more of a mutt in the sense than a pure bred "Snow White" or "Mufasa" (eh, hopefully not Mufasa...) I feel like Cinderella since I have come to college because it seems like all I do is work... not to mention the stupid bell tower here at BYU wakes me up just like it does in Cinderella.

I also feel like Mulan... only because they (the curfew nazis they call "R.As" have knocked on my apartment door twice after curfew and asked if there was a boy in there. It was really just me talking (pretending to be a boy, of course, I'm not that manly.) Mulan knows my pain there.

Lastly, I feel like sleeping beauty, in more particular the 'sleeping part'. You see, the wicked witch (homework) is constantly trying to persuade me to go off the path and catch up on my sleep. Hence everytime homework comes sneaking up on me I'm persuaded just to drop off into never never land (wrong disney story, my bad) and not wake up until finals are over!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good to keep your options open; no one likes being type-casted.

alyssa said...

haha i'm glad you can trick your RA. if i was you i would take advantage of that while you still can.

I think therefore I am said...

I would like to hear your man voice. It must be pretty convincing. That cracks me up that they fell for it. I like your choice of Disney Characters.